Spectrum Video Clients Include:
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (Bethel)
- Becker Communications
- Newtown Scholarship Association
- The Avielle Foundation
- Hamlet Hub
- Newtown Youth Basketball Association
- The Bridge to Independence and Career Opportunities (TBICO)
- United Way of Coastal Fairfield County
- Danbury Housing Partnership
- Regional YMCA
- Association of Religious Communities (ARC)
- Western CT Association for Human Rights (WeCAHR)
- Interlude, Inc. (now merged with Ability Beyond)
Spectrum Video is owned and operated by David Deschenes who has worked in both nonprofit and corporate organizations, ranging from a smaller nonprofit serving western Connecticut to a large Fortune 500 company headquartered in New York City.
David created the first of many videos for United Way of Western Connecticut during his tenure there, and realizing the value and importance of video, helped other nonprofits to create their own. In addition to video production, David has experience in many aspects of marketing including design and layout, social media, and print & radio advertising.
Spectrum Video Productions is a proud supporter of the 12.14 Foundation in Newtown, and has contributed video and marketing services to help promote this important cause.
Spectrum Video Productions LLC